Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We race the atv nationals and get new Atvs every year. I am selling two can am 450s with everything on them that anyone could possibly want. One is a 2012 and one is a 2013 model. We bought them both brand new this year and have titles for both

Full Walsh suspension
Fox gold shocks
Renthal handlebars and hand guards
Rath nerf bars
Dwt rims
Maxxis tires
Bills headers exhaust
Seat cover
Custom intake from BCS

Also comes with new stock parts that are worth about 2 grand that came off the quads
The not difference in the quads is the quad with the white hood has a full race motor from BCS and the one with the yellow hood is a stock motor. Both awesome quads but they need a new home
Also selling a new race motor, can be sold as a package with a quad or separate,
Call or text 908-461-6609 or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Moved for the slow kid.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bad moose sorry will reach out to him and have him put up the new pics with name and dates by tomorrow he is new to forums I totally forgot in my post also

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
ive already deleted 2 and just deleted another they posted in general section, keep it to here and read the rules, we like to keep order here. only need 1 post for the quads from 1 person not 2-3 or however many.. ill keep deleting them im sorry

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Cleaned up finally. lol You're welcome for the "free" bumps. ha ha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Updated pics

New pic with price guys sorry about the multi post also anyone interested and needing pics please use nicks info at top of post its best way to get direct info and better pics thanks

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts