Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods include. Holz arms, fox shocks, rpm axle/carrier, motworks pipe, motoworks fmu, brp intake, brp battery tray, dual exhaust cams, dwt wheels, flex bars, x-factor case saver, 09 clutch, and motoworks team graphics. Bike is rippin and does everything well. Im very happy with it. and yes the yosh stickers are off it now. LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very nice driver. How much power did it gain with the 2 exhaust cams?

·
Registered
323 Posts
bike looks great. interested to see some more dynos.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I have the same cam set up, i noticed a little difference, It was worth it. Nice bike though! Have you ridden the stock 09 x mx shocks yet? if so how do your fox compare?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blaster I have not. But if my ktm sells Ill buy one and tell ya. if the ktm doesnt sell ill keep it around and run the open expert class on it and rip the dunes up with it. Its wicked fast.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you're selling your ktm? WHY?!?!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ill sell the can am to. LOL everything is for sale for the right price. I dont want to sell either but I need(want) two of the same bikes. If the can am sells Ill buy a 450sx with the racer package. If the ktm sells ill buy a 2010 ds mx with the racer package and use it as a practice bike. If anyone wants my can am $7500 takes it. The ktm is gonna cost you a couple grand more. Its got an evil motor in it and its reliable. The can am wouldnt be near as reliable if it were pushing 55-56whp. the ktm does that will exhaust only.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Haha cool idk but I just can't make a decision on which bike I love both so much
LOL but if I get accepted to the factory support program I might go ds if not I think ktm

·
Registered
425 Posts
Whats the word MACHO. You get the DS or the SX???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Right now nothing I'm going to have to wait again :suicide: idk how much longer I can go without racing lol

I think I'm going to just get two left over 08 ds's with the factory support goodies and xmx parts

·
Registered
79 Posts
nicely done man good luck with ur racin u wont be disapointed

1 - 20 of 40 Posts