Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the newest HQ website. The site is still going through a few more changes, and should be done by the next few days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awsome First post in the new site

·
Registered
323 Posts
finally a forum just for our ds450!!! hopefully i can get some better feedback & opinions on here.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i love my ds. i can't wait to put an exhaust on to really see what it can do. no regrets on the buy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Everyone with a DS post um up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hay everyone. My Camera got ran over. I put it behind the trailer wheel and accidently backed over it. Should be getting another soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
About 4 years in Portugal, my camera flew out of my hands and got run over by a rally car and still worked! good old kodak.

·
Registered
9 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ds450mx @ Dec 11 2008, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
About 4 years in Portugal, my camera flew out of my hands and got run over by a rally car and still worked! good old kodak.[/b]

Well Canon sucks and wouldn't give me another. I had an extended warranty. That was when I had a Honda Foreman. It was one of those D60's and i took it out of the bag on the rack and set it down. Forgot it was there and I heard a thump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts