Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is why i ride quads and not god damn dirt bikes! ahhhhhh!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
good bye tib and fib...didnt really need you anyways...

·
Registered
459 Posts
What happened? I hope you heal quickly.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
overshot a tabletop at the mx track. bottomed out. leg couldnt take the pressure and the tibula and fibula (leg) went through my ankle to the heel. this thing looks like a coilover off my old truck haha. more updates next week. off the leg for a month. then cast. then....therapy? cool drugs though hahaha,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Shit man: I know the feeling, but my accident happend on a Utility quad, so that doesn't really matter.
Wrist broken, surgery , it still hurts 6 months after, and lost 75% of the strenght I had in my hand (have therapy).

Hope you will heal fast ! :kater:

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. yea when my girlfriend saw it, trust me she didnt dig it hahaha. this thing is wicked though with all the adjustments on it.i was talking to the doc and he said when he looked at the xrays he saw that the end of the bone was in 27 pieces!!! aahhhhh! that "thing" is holding the foot away from the leg so the muscles dont pull it together. he said im looking at least 2 plates and around 20 screws, with a cadaver transplant for the missing bone. no more metal detectors!

·
Registered
323 Posts
dang, man. that really sucks. i hope you heal back to normal. good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts