Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got hipers and rzor mx rear/rzor cross front and douglas/sand stars frt and rear for the sand. MX Holshots work real well on my other bike to. What do you guys like to run or have had good luck with??:banana:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
ill always run maxxis. Razr mx are the way to go. For rims I run hipers, I've had the same set for 3 years now. I cant seem to make aluminum rims last more than 3 races..

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
whatever stock is hahaha...and for the sand its just a set of itp sand stars on the rears on douglas rims. 20" i think.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i run T-9 tracklok rims for dirt front and rear with ITP GNCC hole shot tires. for sand i run T-9 wheels with 8 paddle skat~trak haulers in the rear and skat~trak mohawks in the front. works well for me. the haulers are super light weight compared to other and tires and they float on top of the sand very well. the GNCC tires have excelent hook up in just about anything. and the ITP T-9 wheels i have never had a problem with. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
itp ss wheels & razrs. i think i'm gonna put them on my wife's bike and buy some hipers w/ razrs next.

·
Registered
79 Posts
itp t-9 track locks with itp quadcross (18s) on back, itp t-9 gp with itp quadcross (20s) on front best set i've ever road on!!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
18x10x9 razr mx on mitchell racing rims
19x6x10 razr mx on ds450 (base model) front rims... thanks crixal! lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
For me in the winter time, maxxis 4 snow will be the best choice hands down.
In the summer time i really like the versatility of the dunlop KT335.

·
Registered
10 Posts
maxxis
18-10-8 razr yellow soft compound
20-6-10 razr cross
douglas yellow lable ultamate\ champion in a box
4+1 front
8" beadlock rear

·
Registered
6 Posts
tires and rims

We run the DWT CHAMPION IN A BOX RIM SET Non beadlock fronts we use the new Hoosier tires and they work awsome. They are alittle more money but will worth it these last longer than most tires!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Stock for me which is ITP single beadlock front and rears with ITP Holeshot GNCCs. The holeshot GNCCs seemed to work really well this season. I think I will be going with them again when these wear out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts