Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

exhaust set ups

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
who runs what exhausts and y? what full set ups work the best in ur opinion? what company brings the most power to the wheels?

go ahead brag ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have a HMF Ironman slip and i love it.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
mtotoworks slip-on and love it. most power to wheels tho i think is the ron woods? motoworks then rossier then stock then fmf? not sure of order and not sure of other pipes

·
Registered
459 Posts
I've haven't seen a dyno sheet for a HMF pipe on a ds yet. And for the people that voted other what pipe did you guys like?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm still waiting for that magical pipe called dasa to come out before I buy a full exhaust.

·
Registered
79 Posts
dasa should be an impresive pipe but for now i'd say motoworks sr4 it my favourite system

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
motoworks! They are awesome! With just my slip-on, i have as much power as my suzuki with a full yosh system and some mild motor work.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ya but dont u have a different cam set up lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
is that diferent set up worth it? and how much is it i'm lookin for a bit more power outta my ds without brakin the bank

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
is that diferent set up worth it? and how much is it i'm lookin for a bit more power outta my ds without brakin the bank
i cant even remember how much it was. a lot cheaper than aftermarket cams though. I like it though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Motoworks full works great and then i'd say FMF. Had it on my 05 YFZ.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i might have to look into that set up

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Yea there's a chart floating around somewhere loses peak HP buts gains low and mid hp

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have a rossier...and ill put it up against any pipe with complete confidence

1 - 20 of 51 Posts