Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of any good tracks or places to ride in the orillia area i dont mind travellin if its worth it

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey man. I live just south of lindsay. I got two tracks on my property and al my buddies have tracks. 6 tracks within 10 minutes. PM me if ya want.

·
Registered
14 Posts
if you mind mind paying for it go up to motopark they have 4 tracks and 20km of trails i live about 20-25 min south of barrie in schomberg and its about an hour and a half from me look it up on google they have a site as well

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats awesome where abouts by lindsey i am out that way all the time is it ok to go rip anytime orwhen do use usually ride me and a couple buddies have bin lookin for a good track for a bit

·
Registered
425 Posts
I live 20 minutes south of lindsay. Pontypool is the town. I have 113 acres with 2 MX tracks, and all my other buddies around Bethany have tracks too. They are all personla private tracks so ya could only really ride when we all are riding... which is usually every night I dont work.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ya I love it. Mind you the tracks dont encompass the entire 113 acres, but its definately nice to be able to just jump on and ride without trailering it anywhere.

Around my place seems to be the hidden mecca for off road riding and MX racing. Tracks and trails everywhere!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts