Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blizzard24 @ Dec 6 2008, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Whats everybody getting or wishing for Xmas??[/b]
a lonestar 50 inch rear axle and a quad tech hump seat cover lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
flex bars

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joeyds450x @ Dec 9 2008, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
wut the hell is that lol[/b]
http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/909989557.html

should get it in a couple of weeks. I spent every last penny I had on this. (I'm only 17.) Took my so ling to save up for it, but now I really think I spent it on the right thing. (I am getting into triathlons.)

Considering the bike is almost perfect condition and costs almost $5,000 new, I think I made a good buy. $1850

·
Registered
323 Posts
that's what computer i want. how do you like it??

·
Registered
20 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robbie @ Dec 10 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
that's what computer i want. how do you like it??[/b]
It's awesome. All it needs is some boot camp updates for the new track pad and dual graphics cards. The track pad is hard to get used to at first but after a day or so of use you'll love it.

The construction is way nicer than the old ones as well.

I got the one with 4gb of ram, 512mb nvidia, 2.53 processor, and the 7200 320gb hard drive which was only $50 more than the 5400rpm hard drive.

·
Registered
323 Posts
that is a sicc computer. i am jealous.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Macbook Air. I already bought it but my wife says i must wrap it and wait till Christmas day to open it.

lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Snowboard. Burton Dominator. But now I broke my toe in half and am out for 6-8 weeks. Stupidest thing. Just jumping on my trampoline.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I want a laptop, but it doesnt look like I am going to get one, but I am getting some clutch parts for my can-am. I dont need it, but I am going to have it as a back up so when I am miles and miles away from home, and am racing it. Other than that I want a good neckbrace.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts